Tuesday 5 July 2011

Welcome

I figured I was going to have to create one of these sooner or later. I've written several books over 100,000 words, but the thought of updating a blog on a consistent basis is, for some inexplicable reason, a daunting one. I'm sure I'll get over it. For now, I want to take a moment to welcome you to 'Thriller: Inside the Mind of an Author'. There's a method to the madness of the name choice. While I do write thrillers, mostly of a military format, I'm also acutely aware that Michael Jackson's Thriller is the best-selling album of all time and quite possibly also a much-searched keyword in Google. Now you understand.

This blog represents my on-line presence. It's as much a sharing experience as it is a learning one. Recently one of my novels was accepted for publication. The owner informed me I needed to boost my on-line CV and presence. Much of that involved joining social networking sites and advertising in writing forums. I suppose this is a place where I continue to boost that presence while also imparting knowledge I've learned and upcoming news about the release. You may also want to visit my website at www.danmckeown.net for up-to-date information too.

I'll be updating this blog with stories and news in the coming weeks and months. For now, though, adieu and thank you for stopping by.

Dan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment